Terms & Conditions of Service to Law Professionals
The services Point 08 Forensic Alcohol Consultants Inc. provide to Law Professionals are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully. If you do not understand, or do not agree, with any part of them do not use our services. By paying our invoice you understand and have agreed to these Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Please contact our staff by phone or email before sending IRP disclosure documents to our office.
- We need at least three business days to review IRP disclosure documents, prepare our report, and send it to you by email. Please advise us if your timelines are short.
- Our professional fee will be invoiced at the time our report is sent to you.
- Our invoices are due within 30 days or late charges will apply.
- Our technical assessment report is our intellectual property and no part of it may be published, broadcast, or posted by anyone without our written permission. We provide our report to you expressly so that you may submit it for the specific IRP review for which the disclosed documents pertain. No part of it may be used in any other IRP review nor published, broadcast, or posted in whole or in part.